Friday 15 April 2022

Chalk

Chalk

Though this day, I am a worthless object

Yet been a member of

The plethora of meaningful projects

Driven a meaningful life

I drew the lines for

Memorable history and miraculous science

Brought Arts and Language

To humans conscience

I Had the honor to calculate the math

Through small angles and lines

Draw the diagrams when I was worthwhile

And fell off eventually

As a worthless iron dime

Once upon a time, I colored the rainbow

With seven colors with which I shined

All the colors faded off gradually

And left out a powdery sign

I got compressed by the hurrying feet

Got strewed here and there with time

A teacher's weapon for distant students

The teachers' ally

To make student's future shine

Development took a reverse cycle

From full length to the powder-fine

With time eternal

The significance declined

Gather the finer me

And mold into the original mine

Give me life and a chance

Again to live with a perfect shine

Probably, I'll repeat the history

Uninteresting, but make it exciting

Dwell in more creativity

And make a lot of faces smile


4 comments:

Sam said...

Very well written. You have chalked down from the bottom of ur heart. Simple n honest writing..Ajay! Keep writing.

Manaswini said...

Beautiful piece of writing for a simple yet powerful object!

Utkarsh said...

Excellent words and outstanding �� �� ��

Veenu Murjhani said...

Wow!!!
What a beautiful poem!!!
Splendid!!!

Rain and life

D own with the sadness Sound of raindrops brought me to the light They whispered in my ears This time will also pass And make everything ...