Thursday 22 June 2023

Chance

 



We meet a myriad of strangers

On the path of life

It happens only by chance
Some leaves indelible dent on psyche.

Took every step as a challenge
Every change as a chance
All aided me to get stronger
All with unique stance

The onset of journey, a tribal path
Dissatisfied, craved for an utopic place
A thought resonates within
Is this the end of chase

Wonderful people , joviality spread
All are beads woven in the same thread
Constraints obvious, wish to be a tinge apart
Desire to be a mentor, not mere a pedagogue

Holding back for an anticipated chance
A chance to embellish my life
That day Will dawn soon
The day to take the world in my stride.


1 comment:

Utkarsh said...

Views 👏👏👏👏👏

Rain and life

D own with the sadness Sound of raindrops brought me to the light They whispered in my ears This time will also pass And make everything ...