Sunday 8 November 2020

Happy Birthday Archa

 

Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face but it is about

 having a pretty mind, a

 pretty heart, and most importantly a beautiful soul. & she 

was & is true to it.


ARCHA: LOVELY PRINCESS

Cutie-pootie

She was cute, cherubic, innocent,  kittenish, and svelte when young and metamorphosed to a graceful, elegant, admirable, and beautiful lady in her 20’s. But she still maintained the charm of childhood.

Baby Archa

From her inception in her mother's womb, we all were anxiously waiting for her to open her eyes to the world and that propitious moment finally came. She graced the Earth on 20th November with her presence, bringing in a joyousness for all and exuberance on the faces of her parents.


Like all mothers, Bhuaji always had a protective disposition towards her daughters, but her being more lovely and artless deserved extra care and attention from her. As she felt protected n Bhuaji’s presence, she was always ‘clung’ to her and earned a short-lived moniker ‘chipku’. Though she was pampered yet she grew up into an unsullied obedient child. Unfortunately, I do not remember seeing her till 
she was 6-7 years old, so the period from toddler to 6-7 years old is still incognizant to me. I just remember that she was called 'Lalu' at home.
With Bhuaj


As she was very young to us we rarely allowed her to be a part of our activities. Here, I feel she was more matured than us as she neither whined on her aloofness nor sulked on her being ignored by us. On top of it, she always maintained a comely and pristine smile on her face.

Archu with mamaji

I do not remember when I first met her but got acquainted with her as a sweet, insouciant, nonchalant, and frolicking girl. I hardly remember if she ever shed tears and always remember her as a person with a beatific smile.
 

Gommatgiri 1995, bhuaji, Richu, Mummy, Anju di & Archa

Once she along with Bhuaji, Richu, Mummy, Anju di, and me, went sightseeing in Indore. That was the only period when I got to spend a lot of time with her. She romped and regaled during the whole tour. Her innocence and chirpiness left an indelible mark on my memory
With Anjudi, Richa & me

I might have met her many times in the past and may have several memories associated with her but unfortunately, a lot of them have drained out of my brain.

With me at Bijasen tekri


Viraj and Archa

She grew up, got graduated, and tied nuptial bonds with a boy of her choice, Viraj. I was stunned when I heard the news of her wedding because I always remembered her as a cute, innocent, and tiny girl. I thought that probably a child marriage is being done in our family but a caterpillar always flies out as a butterfly.

It was after paralysis that once Richu showed me her portrait hung in her drawing-room and asked me to identify the model. It was hard for me to believe that she is Archu. That indubitably meant that I’d not seen her for years. She looked so pretty, just like a Bollywood diva.

She was a part of our most family occasions and often came to Indore, but somehow I do not remember much of our interactions. Maybe she needs to remind me of them.

Atul Bhaiya's I anniversary-Agra
Archa, Bhuaji, Bhabhi, Atul Bhaiya, Papaji

At Anjudi's wedding

After her marriage, I met her at Niki’s wedding. She was as bubbly as always. I realized that she took a lot from her mother.



Archa and Arnishi giving birthday wishes to Atul Bhaisaab

She became the mother of a pretty daughter ‘Arnishi’. Arnishi has the brilliance of her mother in her eyes. I got to see bofadem in an online zoom family meet. She suggested the idea and it was overwhelming to see all the familiar faces. It was an unprecedented and memorable event that helped me refresh all but most of the memories

Archa in the Zoom video conference
.



At Niki's wedding

Recently, in a self-assessment test, she defined herself to be adventurous, thoughtful, ambitious, and emotional. As she has inherited most from her mother, she must be emotional, but definitely, she is not maudlin. The way she has climbed her career ladder evinces an ambitious persona of her. She might be right in being adventurous but I'm still oblivious to it. She has indeed grown up as a thoughtful, affectionate, cheerful, captivating, charming, and ingenuous person. She says that a person can be different at different times but I hope these traits may always persist in her.

No one has ever seen the other side of the Sun, and Archa is akin to the sun for me. I've mentioned what I perceived and that only I've expressed in this blog. I may be biased in assessing her, but it is only my belongingness for her that I cannot see any flaw in her. I'm happy knowing her this way only

 

🎂🎂🎂 On her birthday I wish her a happy and prosperous life and wish that she bear the charm of childhood always, and keep relishing us with her mellifluous voice. She is beautiful, not in face or, not in what she said but, just in what she is…..

❤❤❤

Standing-Chachiji, Chachaji,Surendra Mama, Bhuaji, Mummy, Sitting-Dadisaheb; Sitting on the ground- Anjudi, Archa & Richa

 

Anju di, Richa, Archa & Mummy

 

Atul Bhaisa, Dadisa, Anjudi,Bhuaji, Richu and Archu
Archa in Agra-1998


1 comment:

Kiran Nahta said...

Happy birthday Archu

Rain and life

D own with the sadness Sound of raindrops brought me to the light They whispered in my ears This time will also pass And make everything ...