Sunday 30 January 2022

Fears

 



Yesterday, when I got the notice which indirectly stated that I'm an extra, unwanted, and unrequired member here............. A few thoughts popped up in my mind. I'm putting them in black and white with the hope that everything will be well eventually. I wish it not to be adieu but, to be the beginning of a new realm.

Apprehensions and consternations

Was that what I wished for?

Happiness was what I sought...

But all of a sudden

That all seems afar

In a short span, the relations were made

But now, all seems in limbo

All adjustments now took a shade

Now its time to go

Ripples of feeling alienated at a known place

I was thrilled with the people and space

Now bearing the brunt of

A few slip-ups made in a haze

Shell-shocked and in a state of quandary

Maybe the vacancies available in sundry

Still afraid of what's in my fate

Once more life is a clean slate

I pray to God for courage

To start things anew

Comfortability will be obtained,

Maybe in days but few

Dithering at the state of new adjustment

Its time to initiate new interactions

Antsy of existing disability

Heed of my vulnerability

Well, it's not a choice but dictatorship

Uttering curses under God's flagship

A humanitarian approach or treatment with a whip

Now left everything to God and his mastership.





1 comment:

Veenu Murjhani said...

Very nicely expressed the state of uncertainty n fear in one's heart and the pain of leaving newly formed bonds of emotions at very young and tender age
Fabulous vocab Keep writing.

Rain and life

D own with the sadness Sound of raindrops brought me to the light They whispered in my ears This time will also pass And make everything ...