Saturday 5 February 2022

God is with me alltimes

Through the good or bad, I know God is always with me

 In childhood, the heart was an empty vessel

The existence of God was instilled in me

Accepted it with a blind eye

And continued 

life with glee


So, never I denied the existence of God

But, defied him several times

As Mother taught lesson with a rod

God taught me a lesson to shine


Sometimes I damn the God

Oblivious to the acts that were kind

The idiocy was realized

Of course slowly with time

In the time precarious

His purchase was divine


Smirked to remember, I beseeched him on times

 Crucial to me were they, 

A marvel always awaited me

And, Gradually the worries dwine

Got succored by a hidden force

Not once but all the times

Plodded through ups and downs

Life is an unraveled twine


Afresh with new complexities

But no worries this time

'Coz I know, he has been with me

Not once but all times









1 comment:

Veenu Murjhani said...

Very nice
A page of everyone's life.
(हर एक के जीवन का पन्ना)

Rain and life

D own with the sadness Sound of raindrops brought me to the light They whispered in my ears This time will also pass And make everything ...