Friday 2 October 2020

Every cloud has a silver lining

 


Whenever I feel depressed, whenever gloom shrouds me

Whenever I feel engulfed by sadness, whenever macabre thoughts haunt me

I pat my heart, calm it down and exclaim

Why do you bathe in tears, face the reality

No one is bereft of enigmatic silence in this world

All have carried their own bag of miseries

And basked in the radiant bliss too

It’s not apt to mourn on trivia

Coz, every cloud has a silver lining

Soon, it is sure to become apparent

But, your tears may act as a deterrent.


8 comments:

Jolly Bhandari said...

Very expressively written. Its true that every cloud has a silver lining.Never loose your hope.Trust on God and yourself.Wish you all the best.

Unknown said...

True and impressive.This is a life some time plus some time minus. I think these moments are the best teacher of the life.So always think positive.

Harshit chadha said...

Not bad but boring

Mann said...

Excellent writing, very deep!

Unknown said...

Very impressive.

Anurag SIngh Thakur said...

Very impressive. Keep writing.

RIDDHI NAHTA said...

True!

Unknown said...

Right....life is full of surprises..don't loose hope.

Rain and life

D own with the sadness Sound of raindrops brought me to the light They whispered in my ears This time will also pass And make everything ...