Tuesday 6 October 2020

Love me all times

Injuries were inflicted by life many times
Sans the use of any deadly device
The toughness of the heart was on test all times
 I was persecuted by way of their choice
Many break down coz couldn't endure adverse times
But I stood like a mountain though repriced
Shameless, as I was aimless, an unconfirmed surmise
Made me find solace in solitude betimes
Did not resisted solitary existence though regretted it sometimes
No one explored the depth of heart to be precise
The truth remained hidden in me all times
Now, no complaints with anyone as solitariness sufficed
Coz, I have started loving me all the times







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice

Anurag Singh Thakur said...

good. One should do ever.

Veenu Murjhani said...

Fantastic!! Loving oneself is must.
Loving oneself is only the reason for being alive.

Rain and life

D own with the sadness Sound of raindrops brought me to the light They whispered in my ears This time will also pass And make everything ...